Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It,
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties service providers such as Google, Twitter or Facebook.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or subscribing to use our services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences,
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by adjusting your profile settings or unsubscribing as those options have been provided OR by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Policies for Children Under the Age of 13
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and its rules (collectively, “COPPA”) require us to inform parents and legal guardians (as used in these Terms and this section, ”parents”) about our practices for collecting, using and disclosing personal information from children under the age of 13 (”children”). It also requires us to obtain verifiable consent from a child’s parent for certain collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information.
This section notifies parents of:
- The types of information we may collect from children.
- How we use the information we collect.
- Our practices for disclosing that information.
- Our practices for notifying and obtaining parents’ consent when we collect personal information from children, including how a parent may revoke consent.
Information We Collect from Children
Children can access many parts of the Service and its content and use many of its features without providing us with personal information. However, some content and features are available only
\ to registered users. In addition, we use certain technologies, such as cookies, to automatically collect information from our users (including children) when they visit or use the Service.
We only collect as much information about a child as is reasonably necessary for the child to participate in an activity, and we do not condition his or her participation on the disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary.
Information We Collect Directly
A child, under the age of 13, must provide us with the following information to register with this website: the child’s first name, last name, birth date, and a parent’s e-mail address. We also may require the child to create a member name and password. We may request additional information from your child, but this information is optional. We specify whether information is required or optional where we request it.
[We enable registered users to communicate with others on or through this Service through certain features and posting to public areas of the Service (”Social Features”). The nature of these features allows children to disclose personal information about themselves. We do not monitor or review this content before it is posted, and we do not control the actions of third parties with whom your child shares his or her information. We encourage parents to educate their children about safe internet use and to monitor their children’s use of social features.
Automatic Information Collection.
We may use technology to automatically collect information from our users, including children, when they access and navigate through the Service and use certain of its features. The information we collect through these technologies may include: Information that identifies a device’s location in combination with non-personal information we collect through these technologies.
How We Use Your Child’s Information
We use the personal information we collect from your child to:
- Register him or her with the Service;
- Communicate with him or her about activities or features of the Service that may be of interest;
- Track his or her performance in activities or Social Features;
- Use the information we collect automatically through technology and other non-personal information we collect to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about the child’s preferences, allowing us to customize the content according to individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
Our Practices for Disclosing Children’s Information
We do not share, sell, rent or transfer children’s personal information other than as described in this section.
We may disclose aggregated information about many of our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device. In addition, we may disclose children’s personal information:
- To third parties we use to support the internal operations of our Service and who are bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as to comply with any court order or subpoena or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Preemadonna.com or our customers or others, including to:
- protect the safety of a child;
- protect the safety and security of the Service ; or
- enable us to take precautions against liability.
- To law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
The Service offers social features, that enable children communicate with others on our through the Service. We do not control the types of information your child can send or post through them. We encourage parents to educate their children about safety online and to carefully monitor their children’s use of social features to ensure they do not disclose their personal information through them.
Accessing and Correcting Your Child’s Personal Information
At any time, you may review the child’s personal information maintained by us, require us to correct or delete the personal information and/or refuse to permit us from further collecting or using the child’s information.
You can review, change or delete your child’s personal information by:
- Logging into your child’s account and visiting his or her account profile page.
- Sending us an e-mail at email@example.com requesting us to make further inquiries in order to protect your privacy and security, we may require you to take certain steps or provide additional information to verify your identity before we provide any information or make corrections.